Monday, January 10, 2011

More changes revealed

Do you ever have one of those aha moments in your home - where you notice something or have an idea and then you think "why didn't I think of that sooner"?  I had such a moment with our nightstands and dresser.  Notice how the drawers are different - the top drawer has reverse crown and is inset - the bottom drawer is raised panel. 















I had the idea to add mirror to the inset drawers.






























I got the mirror cut at a local glass shop and they drilled the holes for the hardware.  It's 1/8" mirror and I had to buy slightly longer screws for the hardware.  Total project cost was about $65.  I like how the mirror reflects the light and it's just enough of a change. 

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

That is so super cool!

Linda F.

Sherry @ No Minimalist Here said...

Hi Stephanie, What a great idea! The mirrors look wonderful.
Hugs,
Sherry